
Hi Bongo Girls and Guys!
I wanted to share some inside scoop about Dancing with the Stars with you and thank you for all of your support. I can’t wait for my second performance tonight! It’s going to be great, Tony and I have been rehearsing around the clock but the time just flies by. I can’t wait for everyone to see our dance. It’s a quick step, which is really fast tempo. Look out for lots of hops, runs and spins!
Rehearsals are so much fun, but definitely grueling. My muscles ache and I have found new muscles I didn’t even know I had before from all this dancing! What helps keep me energized is wearing something new and cute each day to rehearsals. Bongo leggings are great, they are super stylish but still comfy and come in lots of fun patterns that I can mix and match with basic tees. Tony and I have a fab time palling around but we are also serious about our routines. After we dance, I go straight home, light some great scented candles and take a long bubble bath. It’s the perfect way to relax after being on my feet all day!
After my bath, I have a nice pasta dinner and then I go straight to bed. I need to get my beauty sleep so I can stay focused on my routines the next day. I feel so amazing dancing everyday and energized, I can’t wait to get up each morning and start again.
I’m excited to hear what you think of our dance after you see the show tonight!
xoxo
Audrina




i love watching you on dancing with the stars! you are amazing. you are my favorite. i think you are very beautiful! :) im rooting for you on Dancing With the Stars!
ReplyDeletego, girl!