I just got back to LA after a whirlwind trip to NYC! It’s always energizing to travel to a new city, especially New York! Tony and I hopped on a plane and went straight to NYC for Regis and Kelly after Tuesday’s Dancing with the Stars and stayed until Friday. We had a lot of fun exploring the city but it wasn’t all play – we had to rehearse too!
I love New York and exploring all of the different and diverse neighborhoods. In between dancing on Regis and Kelly and rehearsing I was able to stroll through the city in some of my favorite Bongo pieces – gray skinny jeans and a baseball tee. You can get them now at Kmart and Sears!
To keep on top of the competition we went to DanceSport to rehearse. It’s the largest ballroom dance studio in New York and where the famous Tango scene with Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman was choreographed.
This week Tony and I are performing a waltz. The waltz is characterized by long, flowing movements. It’s a very graceful dance and the goal is to look effortless and you glide around the dance floor. Hopefully you think we look effortless after all this practice!
We have really been working hard and my feet have been so unbelievably swollen!! Now I know what "dancing feet" look like.
It will all be worth it tonight though. I am super excited for you to see our dance and my fabulous costume which is made of chiffon and and very dreamy.
Remember to vote tonight!!!!
xoxo
Audrina
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Cant wait to see tonights show- Good luck Audrina!
ReplyDelete