Monday, October 11, 2010

Week 4! Argentine Tango!

I am definitely feeling in the Dancing with the Stars groove this week after Tony and I won last week with the highest score!  Yay!!!  It was an amazing feeling after all that rehearsing!  But even though we are in first place going into this week’s competition, we still have to keep practicing because things can change at a moment’s notice at DWTS.

Tonight we are performing an Argentine tango. It is a very passionate dance with kicks, flips and lifts.  The song is 70's rock, very different from traditional music for tango and the dance is very feisty and fun. Argentine tango music is much more varied than ballroom tango music so we were able to incorporate a non-traditional music choice which I think you will really like.  My outfit is black and red and very spicy!


Speaking of spicy, I was able to relax a bit this weekend and treat myself to some enchiladas with chips and salsa with guacamole, Mexican food is my favorite food.  It’s good to indulge once and a while and kick back with friend s and family.  It’s been hard to fit in time to see everyone with all the rehearsing but it’s important to me to make sure I see my friends and have some down time when I can.  I love throwing on a great pair of Bongo jeans, a cute top and going to dinner with a group of girlfriends.  It’s always so much fun!


I also want to give a shout out to my fabulous partner Tony who followed through on his word and waxed his legs this week!  He promised he would for our next dance and he gracefully posed for photos with his newly bare legs!  He’s definitely a trooper and a great partner!


Make sure you vote tonight so we can stay #1 for another week!
Xoxo
Audrina


1 comment:

  1. In not the correct maner of exercise . You must to catch the extreme of your foot and your knee 90 grades of the floor , and look to front

    ReplyDelete